October 24, 2023
Assistant Management Accountant.
Discretionary bonus scheme
Flexible working patterns
31 days’ holiday with additional days linked to service.
Nu-Style Products Ltd, a leading manufacturer of shower panels (Perform Panel) and laminate fabricator are looking to add to their team in Aberdeen
We are part of the Donaldson Group, established in 1860, is one of UK’s largest, privately owned timber companies. We are a family of 11 businesses, ranging from B2B, retail, ecommerce, all with shared values and a common vision, driven by the desire to always do good. We are focused on always providing a number one customer experience, embracing innovation, and doing things in a sustainable way, not just for our business but also for the communities we operate in. But most of all, our People are at the heart of everything we do, which is why we are committed to nurturing and empowering our 1,500+ colleagues across the UK.
We are ambitious about diversity and inclusion. If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We specifically encourage female candidates and those from minoritised ethnic groups to apply for this post as they are currently underrepresented in the manufacturing and construction sectors of our organisation.
As a 6th generation family-owned business, Donaldson Group is committed to providing colleague benefits that are truly valuable. Benefits include but are not limited to, 31 days’ holiday, inclusive of Statutory Bank Holidays, Length of service awards, Company sick pay, Employee Assistance Programme, (24/7 helpline, counselling sessions, legal, debt and life management advice line).
Our Perfect Candidate
Our perfect candidate will have the following attributes:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within a Finance Department
- Be a team player with excellent organisation, communication, and time management skills.
- Have a high degree of numeracy.
- Proficient PC office skills and use of ERP systems
- Gets it right first time every time approach.
- Comfortable dealing with confidential information
- Ability to learn, develop and continually improve performance and effectiveness.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Prepare and review overhead variance analysis.
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation and reconciliation of Customer and Supplier Rebates
- Maintain and verify the Fixed Asset register.
- Preparation of Investment Tracker
- Analysis of Head Office recharges
- Monthly CIS HMRC declarations
- Support the Finance Manager with cashflow forecasts, budget packs and year-end tasks.
- Develop knowledge of our processes to keep documented procedures up to date.
- Assist with ad hoc financial tasks, project and reporting to support all aspects of the business.
The position is full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday. The role is office based in Aberdeen.
If this sounds like the perfect job for you then do not hesitate to apply. Send your full C.V. with a covering letter which includes your salary expectations to: Recruitment@donaldson-timber.co.uk