November 17, 2023
Delivery Driver / Store Person
Discretionary bonus scheme
Flexible working patterns
31 days’ holiday with additional days linked to service.
Nu Style Products, part of the Donaldson Group, established in 1860, is one of UK’s largest, privately owned timber companies. We are a family of 11 businesses, ranging from B2B, retail, ecommerce, all with shared values and a common vision, driven by the desire to always do good. We are focused on always providing a number one customer experience, embracing innovation, and doing things in a sustainable way, not just for our business but also for the communities we operate in. But most of all, our People are at the heart of everything we do, which is why we are committed to nurturing and empowering our 1,500+ colleagues across the UK.
We are ambitious about diversity and inclusion. If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We specifically encourage female candidates and those from minoritised ethnic groups to apply for this post as they are currently underrepresented in the manufacturing and construction sectors of our organisation.
As a 6th generation family-owned business, Donaldson Group is committed to providing colleague benefits that are truly valuable. Benefits include but are not limited to: 31 days’ holiday, inclusive of Statutory Bank Holidays, Length of service awards, Company sick pay, Employee Assistance Programme, (24/7 helpline, counselling sessions, legal, debt and life management advice line).
- Maintains clean, tidy, and efficient working area.
- Managing all incoming and outgoing goods including inspection, documentation sign off and safe storage.
- Managing stock flow to meet production requirements with minimal waste.
- Carrying out quality checks on finished products prior to despatch.
- Ensuring health and safety procedures are always followed.
- Execute deliveries resourcefully & efficiently as per delivery schedule.
- Ensure all out-going goods match delivery notes.
- Cash handling where required.
Our Perfect Candidate
Our perfect candidate will have the following attributes:
- Previous experience within a busy stores’ environment.
- Continual delivery of total customer satisfaction.
- A get it right first time, every time attitude.
- Seeks continual improvement in performance and processes.
- Communicates with the team to ensure that targets are achieved.
- A flexible approach and adapts to changing work environment.
- Supports individual and team direction and development.
Maintains good working relationships at all times.
The successful candidate must have effective communication and interpersonal skills and hold a relevant up to date Cat C licence, or equivalent, with no more than 6 penalty points.
Hours of the role are 40 per week. Monday to Friday.
If this sounds like the perfect job for you then do not hesitate to apply by sending your full C.V. to: Recruitment@donaldson-timber.co.uk