November 17, 2023
Warehouse Operative – Aberdeen
Discretionary bonus scheme
31 days’ holiday with additional days linked to service
Nu-Style, part of the Donaldson Group, established in 1860, is one of UK’s largest, privately owned timber companies. We are a family of 16 businesses and brands, ranging from B2B, retail and ecommerce, all with shared values and a common vision. We are focused on always providing a number one customer experience, embracing innovation, and doing things in a sustainable way, not just for our business but also for the communities we operate in. But most of all, our People are at the heart of everything we do, which is why we are committed to nurturing and empowering our 1,700+ colleagues across the UK.
As a 6th generation family-owned business, Donaldson Group is committed to providing colleague benefits that are truly valuable. Our benefits package includes: 30 days’ holiday, inclusive of Statutory Bank Holidays, Length of service awards, Company sick pay, Employee Assistance Programme, (24/7 helpline, counselling sessions, legal, debt and life management advice line). We provide an additional catalogue of optional benefits including and not limited to, cycle to work schemes, holiday buy and sell and private medical insurance.
We are ambitious about diversity and inclusion. If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We specifically encourage female candidates and those from minoritised ethnic groups to apply for this post as they are currently underrepresented in the manufacturing and construction sectors of our organisation.
· Pick stock products, efficiently, correctly and to a high standard.
- Maintains clean, tidy and efficient working area.
- Managing all incoming and outgoing goods including inspection, documentation sign off and safe storage.
- Managing stock flow to meet production requirements with minimal waste.
- Carrying out quality checks on finished products prior to dispatch.
- Ensuring health and safety procedures are always followed.
- Execute deliveries resourcefully & efficiently as per delivery schedule.
- Ensure all out-going goods match delivery notes.
Our Perfect Candidate
Our perfect candidate will have the following attributes:
· Previous experience within a warehouse/distribution environment.
· Forklift truck licence and previous forklift experience is desirable.
· Continual delivery of total customer satisfaction.
· A get it right first time, every time attitude.
· Seeks continual improvement in performance and processes.
· Communicates with the team to ensure that targets are achieved.
· A flexible approach and adapts to changing work environment.
· Supports individual and team direction and development.
· Maintains good working relationships at all times.
You will work a 2-week shift pattern –
Week 1 – Monday to Friday from 6.00am to 2.30pm
Week 2 – Monday to Thursday from 2.00pm to 10.30pm and Friday 12.30pm to 9.30pm
If this sounds like the perfect job for you then do not hesitate to apply by sending your full C.V. to: Recruitment@donaldson-timber.co.uk