August 17, 2023
Kitchen Sales Designer, Broxburn
Discretionary bonus scheme
30 days’ holiday with additional days linked to service
MGM Kitchens, part of the Donaldson Group, established in 1860, is one of UK’s largest, privately owned timber companies. We are a family of 16 businesses and brands, ranging from B2B, retail and ecommerce, all with shared values and a common vision. We are focused on always providing a number one customer experience, embracing innovation, and doing things in a sustainable way, not just for our business but also for the communities we operate in. But most of all, our People are at the heart of everything we do, which is why we are committed to nurturing and empowering our 1,700+ colleagues across the UK.
As a 6th generation family-owned business, Donaldson Group is committed to providing colleague benefits that are truly valuable. Our benefits package includes: 30 days’ holiday, inclusive of Statutory Bank Holidays, Length of service awards, Company sick pay, Employee Assistance Programme, (24/7 helpline, counselling sessions, legal, debt and life management advice line). We provide an additional catalogue of optional benefits including and not limited to, cycle to work schemes, holiday buy and sell and private medical insurance.
Key elements of the Kitchen Sales Designer role will include.
- Welcoming clients into our kitchen studio.
- Discussing and understanding the specific requirements of our clients.
- Creating kitchen design solutions.
- Presentation of designs and proposals
- Produce accurate project specification and quotations.
- Ordering and processing of sales.
- Promoting long term customer relationships & prospecting new clients.
- Keeping abreast of industry design trends and product development.
Our Perfect Candidate
Our perfect candidate will have the following attributes:
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload.
- Enthusiastic and organised
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels.
- Proactive and able to use own initiative
- A strong desire to learn and develop
- Team player – collaborative and supportive of colleagues
- Previous experience using CAD would be advantageous
Previous experience working within a similar industry is preferred but not essential as all training will be provided.
Working hours for the role are 39 hours per week.
If this sounds like the perfect job for you then do not hesitate to apply by sending your full C.V. to: Recruitment@donaldson-timber.co.uk